All requests related to updating files in already published record(s). This includes file addition, removal or update of the files. Please consult our FAQ
to get familiar with the file update conditions.
- Please provide a justification for the file change in the description below.
- List the record(s) which you intend to update by the record URL, and specify which files need to be updated.
- Upload the new files here or provide a publicly-accessible URL(s) with the files, in the description below.
- Mention any use of the record(s) DOI in, e.g.: refer to the papers or social media posts.
All requests for a quota increase beyond the 50GB limit. Please include the following information with your request:
- The total size of your dataset, number of files and the largest file in the dataset.
- Information related to the organization, project or grant which was involved in the research, which produced the dataset.
- Information on the currently in-review or future papers that will cite this dataset (if applicable). If possible specify the journal or conferece.
Requests related to record inactivation, either by the record owner or a third party. Please specify the record(s) in question by the URL(s), and reason for the inactivation.
All questions related to OpenAIRE reporting and grants. Before sending a request, make sure your problem was not already resolved, see OpenAIRE FAQ
. For questions unrelated to Zenodo, you should contact OpenAIRE helpdesk
All questions related to possible partnerships, outreach, invited talks and other official inquiries by media.If you are a journal, organization or conference organizer interested in using Zenodo as archive for your papers, software or data, please provide details for your usecase.
Report a technical issue or a spam content on Zenodo.Please provide details on how to reproduce the bug. Upload any screenshots or files which are relevant to the issue or to means of reproducing it. Include error messages and error codes you might be getting in the description.
For REST API errors, provide a minimal code which produces the issues. Use external services for scripts and long text, e.g.: GitHub Gist
. Do not disclose your password or REST API access tokens.
Questions which do not fit into any other category.